Dr. Bonaventura Bolíbar Ribas
93 482 45 59
The Scientific Department of the IDIAPJGol has generated several research strategies which aim at innovating clinical practice and primary care services organisation. These strategies have been based on:
The creation of research infrastructure (geographical research support units) and research group promotion and consolidation, with 9 different research areas and the participation in research networks.
- Research training: continued professional development courses and promotion of doctoral studies (PhD).
- Assessment and development of projects.
- Information and dissemination of results.
- Creation and development of the Research Unit.
- Creation of the AGICAP.
- Creation and consolidation of the 8 Research Support Units.
In order to fulfill the proposed strategies, it is formed by the following units:
- Project Management Unit (UGP)
- Transversal Research Unit (UTR)
- SIDIAP (Information System for Research in Primary Care)
- Medicines Research Unit (UEM)
- 8 Research Support Units (USR)