Resources Gaining Area
The IDIAPJGol Scientific Area has been developing several strategies to generate research projects and thus generate new knowledge to innovate the current situation of clinical practice and the organisation of Primary Care services. These strategies have been based on:
- The promotion and consolidation of research groups
- The training of researchers: organising courses and encouraging doctoral studies.
- Advice and development of projects.
- Information and dissemination of results.
- The creation and development of the Research Unit.
- The creation and development of AGICAP.
- The consolidation of the 8 Research Support Units.
In order to fulfill the proposed strategies, it is formed by the following units: