Privacy and data protection policy
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on personal data protection and guarantee of digital rights
Accountability for Data Processing:
University Institute for Primary Care Research Jordi Gol (IDIAPJGol) (CIF: G60954104) Gran Via Corts Catalanes, 587, àtic, 08007 Barcelona.
Aim of Data Processing:
Your email address and other personal data provided by yourself will be automatically included in our database with the aim to adhere to our commercial agreement and related provision of services, including delivery of informative communications within the activities and objectives of our entity.
Data Protection Officer:
Legal Basis of Data Processing:
- In compliance with a contractual relationship with the IDIAPJGol.
- For the legitimate interest of the IDIAPJGol.
- Compliance with the Law.
The IDIAPJGol will only share your data with the services indicated during data collection and when required by law, in case of juridical requirement or at the request of public administration within the scope of its power.
Duration of Data Storage:
Your data will be only stored for the length of time needed, based on the reason for data collection. After this period your data will be erased.
Rights of data subjects and how to exercise these rights:
- You are entitled to obtain information regarding the processing of your data by the IDIAPJGol.
- You are entitled to access your personal data, to request rectification of incorrect data and to request for your data to be erased when the reason why they were collected (or any other reason) does not longer apply.
- You can request the limitation of processing of your data in accordance with article 18 of the GDPR. In this case, your data will only be processed to support claims or to protect the rights of a physical or legal person.
- In some circumstances, you can oppose the processing of your personal data.
- You are entitled to receive the personal data provided by yourself in a structured format and to forward them (portability), if such processing is based on consent or on a contract and is done through automated means.
How to exercise your rights
How to claim:
If you feel that we have not complied with regulations when using your data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer. You are also entitled to claim to the Catalan Data Protection Authority (APDCAT) via their website at: http://apdcat.gencat.cat
Barcelona, May 28, 2018