Josep Basora i Gallisà, Chief Director of the IDIAPJGol, endeavours to establish and develop an effective quality policy within the framework of the management of the organisation. This policy will aim to:
- Create new, useful knowledge and evidence through the promotion, development and management of research in primary health care by means of training in research and dissemination of results.
- Establish the IDIAPJGol as a leading institution in primary health care research facilitating the participation in internationally recognised research groups and the dissemination of results.
- The IDIAPJGol is committed to the equal opportunities and fairness policy for its employees and aims to prevent, detect, manage and solve any situation of sexual and psychological harassment and discrimination due to gender, sexual orientation and other.
- Comply with the agreements established with our stakeholders as well as with legal requirements and regulations.
- The continuous improvement of working processes.
Barcelona, December 30 2020
Certification ISO 9001
The Foundation University Institute for Primary Health Care Research Jordi Gol i Gurina (IDIAPJGol) has been certified in quality ISO 9001:2015 (ER-0821/2011) since 2011, in its activities of support and advice to research projects.
Map of Procedures
This is the detail of the IDIAPJGol Ma of Procedures
List of Procedures
Detailed list of IDIAPJGol procedures
To respond to the Certification of Quality ISO 9001 requirements an annual satisfaction survey is carried out with our clients.