Dr. Josep Basora i Gallisà
- To direct, organise and manage the foundation's research activities.
- To propose to the Board of Trustees a programme of activities that the lines of research must specify, at the cost of the sources of funding expected.
- To propose to the Board of Trustees the annual budget of the foundation.
- To propose to the Board of Trustees the organisational structure of the foundation.
- To coordinate the actions aimed to obtain the necessary resources so that the foundation's objectives can be accomplished.
- To inform and report to the Board of Trustees about the development of the foundation's activities and research programmes.
- To direct the selective staff process, or accept the assignment of the staff of other institutions to the foundation.
- To propose necessary services so that the foundation develops activities and functions that correspond them.
- To propose to the Board of Trustees the rules of internal operation.
- To formalise collaboration agreements with public or private institutions of less than the maximum amount that the Board of Trustees had expressly authorised.
- Any other functions that are expressly entrusted or delegated by the Board of Trustees in the terms expected in these statutes.