Internal Scientific Committee
The Scientific Committee provides expert advice to the IDIAP on programme planning and development and participates in the evaluation of the IDIAP’s projects and calls for proposals. It also functions as an Investigators Committee for the FIS grants.
Bonaventura Bolíbar Ribas
Carina Aguilar Martín
Josep Basora Gallisà
Anna Berenguera Ossó
Joan Deniel Rosanas
Rosa Morros Pedrós
Miguel Angel Muñoz Pérez
Marta Ortega Bravo
Mariona Pujol Vidal
Rafel Ramos Blanes
Pere Josep Simonet Aineto
Pere Torán Monserrat
Concepció Violán Fors
- To propose research programmes to the Board of Governors and to determine their feasibility with regard to the available resources.
- To ensure that research follows guidelines and responds to priorities.
- To apply the optimal ethical and scientific criteria to research funding.
- To advise the Board of Governors on the development of the research infrastructure of the IDIAP.
- To supervise the research advancement of the IDIAP.
- To liaise between the governing and research sections of the IDIAP.
- To write the report on the scientific activities of the Committee.
- To represent the IDIAP in discussions and consultations with the departments of the Generalitat and the Spanish government responsible for scientific policy.