The IDIAP Jordi Gol Training Unit was created in 2013 to unify and strengthen training in research in the field of Primary Health Care, one of its strategic lines.
The IDIAPJGol Training has four fundamental axes:
- Planning of the continuous training (face-to-face, semi-face-to-face, distance learning or E-learning) and also of the training exchanges.
- Relationship with other entities to increase collaboration and teaching agreements with other national and international agencies, especially in the training of residents of different specialties.
- Management of the training offer (portfolio of services) to offer it to other entities.
- Offer a follow-up and tutoring program, favoring the reception of students who want to carry out their final thesis or doctoral thesis, who will have the opportunity to participate in our projects and contribute their work to research in primary care.
The training unit will promote research training activities, therefore it is open to studying feasibility training activities and helping to plan them.
Its sub-objectives are:
- Increase research skills of primary care professionals.
- Publicize the research in Primary Care to people who start in the health professions
- Conduct ongoing training and improvement of active researchers
- Stimulate new research projects.