The Recruitment Process of the IDIAP is defined by the standard ISO 9001:2015 (ER-0821).
In summary, the Recruitment Process consists of the following phases:
- Dissemination of vacancies in the IDIAPJGol website and via email to universities, research centres and job search websites
- Selection of candidates that meet the requirements
- Interviews to candidates (the candidate might be asked to undergo knowledge tests and psychometric tests depending on the position he/she is applying to)
- Selection of final candidate
- Update of website
- Information of final decision to all candidates
Recruitment in our Institute aims to select the ideal candidate for the job. The main criteria for recruitment are merits and academic achievement. We do not discriminate on grounds of gender, nationality, age and other.
Procedure 07 defines the internal staff recruitment procedure, indicates the public dissemination of the vacancy or new job position, and publishes the vacancy in the job vacancies section of the corporate web.
The profile of the candidate is designed based on the requirements of the job. All competences of the candidates are taken into account. The main type of recruitment at the IDIAPJGol is external, and candidates are usually found via the Internet (own and other websites) or through networking and professional Colleges.